Saturday 13 May 2017

Stripes Kinda Day


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday? First of all, Apologies to all for not being
updated from so long. I was so busy in some work and my exams. But finally I'm here, I received a lot of positive feedback when I posted this outfit on Instagram, so I decided to go ahead and shoot it. These high waist striped pants are so comfy and kinda chic and being black and white they go with so many things from my closet. Today my choice is very basic. I pair my black and white striped pants with a simple black off shoulder top. I honestly hope you are not tired of the off-the-shoulder trend. You can create lots of completely different looks using this bottoms. To added kind of Classy vibe I added pair of heels and Sunglasses. To complete my look, I pair it with rose gold necklace. I'll upload second look really very soon, where I'm wearing this necklace. Have a lovely Sunday and I'll talk to you soon !!! ;)










Do tell me what you think of this look. :)
Do connect with me on Facebook and Twitter . Hope to see you there.
I am on Instagram and Snapchat too. Having lot of fun with daily photos.
Do follow me there
Instagram/Snapchat : styleaddictgirl
Thank you so much for reading, 
Love,
Khyati Chevli

No comments:

Post a Comment