Friday 5 October 2018

A Basic Yellow Tee

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog, I recently learned makeup and hairstyling. You can check my page MakeupByKhyatiKansari. If you love my makeup skill don't forget to follow me their!!










A basic tee, like this one from Cult Fiction, is one of my favourite items to wear because of how versatile it is. I paired these basic yellow tee from Cult Fiction with my navy blue Palazzo, black heels, Kazo purse and of course my favourite watch from Titian. When you pair the Palazzo with a full-sleeved top, it's sure that you want to look simple but that simple attire too is a great combination in itself. Okay can we talk about fabric? The fabric is so soft and comfortable and had the perfect fit! However I love how this looks like simple, comfortable yet stylish outfit.

So that’s all for today guys! Hope you all loved today’s blog!! Don’t forget to check out the stores mentioned in this look book.
Connect to me through my social networks.
Instagram
Facebook page – Style Addict Girl
Snapchat: Styleaddictgirl
FOR ANY COLLABORATIONS, SUGGESTIONS OR QUERIES YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT styleaddictgirl@gmail.com

Photography: Chintan Kansari

Much love,
Khyati Kansari ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment