Sunday 24 July 2016

Cute Bows

Happy Sunday everyone! I am back with a new collaboration ! Today I am collaborating with
the Brand called Fades.in

Fades is the online fashion store for all the young women and man out there, I love the name. But more than that, I love the clothes and the quality. Do yourself a favor and browse through their site. You’ll see some gorgeous items.




Every girl needs a pair of little black shorts, right? It is so classic and there are so many
different combinations you can do. For this look, I paired my black shorts with Fades Charlotte top which I received from Fades.in . This top is so classy and the fabric is also good. Go get one yourself. I accessorized with this black choker and watch. I finished this look with a sling bag. This look is perfect for those days when you're looking for a comfortable yet chic outfit!











You can buy similar top Here
In case you people are interested in being
updated with my day to day dress-ups then
you guys can always follow me on Instagram
Next blog shall be out soon. So stay tuned!


Thank you so much for reading 

5 comments: