Sunday 31 July 2016

CLASSY GIRL

Hey everyone!
Hope you all are doing great and enjoying the monsoon season.I am back again with collaboration ! Today I am collaborating with the Brand called fades.in . I already post a blog (Cute Bows) with fades.in .Seen this post yet? Check here if you haven't❤ 


I would firstly like to thank all of you for the amazing response to my blog. I am really glad, you guys liked it. I hope you guys continue appreciating my work as I am trying really hard
to keep up to the level, in fact make it better each time. If you happen to follow me on Instagram , you've probably noticed that I've been quite active on there recently, and on here too! Haha 


Coming back to the post, The Co-Ords trend is back. That’s why I’m here to share my styles for you to rock ’em this season. Whether for a casual day outing or a sophisticated dinner date, co- ords simply give you an edgy and stylish feel.Co-ord sets or matching top & bottoms is a trend that is definitely here to stay. Celebs have been sporting this trend and adapting to each of their
own signature styles.

                                                  


You can take the Co-Ords style from Day to Night by just changing your accessories and picking sandals for the day, and killer heels for the night. You can also try experimenting with your look by playing mix-and-match with your Co-ordinates and existing wardrobe pieces. So, I decided to wear this co-ords set with my black heels, a little bit of accessories and purse. And I love how it turns out.
   







Buy this co-ords set : Here

Hope you guys like the outfit as much as I do. In case you guys are interested in being updated with my day to day dress-ups then you guys can always follow me on Instagram . Next blog will be out soon. So stay tuned!
Thank you so much for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment