Wednesday 12 October 2016

Black and Flannel Shirt

Hello everyone, how are you all? 
I reached 25k and obviously it is all thanks to you guys. Thank you so much for giving me your support.

Coming back to the today post, So in today post I have collaborate with Bewakoof.com ! If you're my regular reader, you must be knowing this Brand as I have posted about it previously. If you haven't checked already check here 


Bewakoof is a cool casual-wear brand. This brand is my most favourite brand cause they provide best and such a comfortable clothes to wear. Not only clothes they also provide Mobile case and laptop skin. Did you guys check this brand yet if not check right now.

Actually I have been looking forward to posting this outfit because I actually love it a lot. I love this T-shirt dress for so many reasons, but the main reason is because it is super comfortable. Isn't that the best reason? If you haven't noticed, the 90's are totally back right now. A classic  flannel is one purchase you won't regret.This might be one of my new go to outfits for when I just want to be comfortable. Comfort is key people!

For this look I paired this T-shirt dress with gold 3layerd necklaces, watch and to complete my look I added pair of boots and Flannel and these are from forever 21. Last important accessories in order to pull this outfit off: CONFIDENCE and a BIG SMILE.



A close up of my necklace! ! Super pretty right? My love for necklace just got bigger when I got my hands on this gorgeous piece from Accessoryhatch  (Instagram)




As for the makeup I went with a winged eyeliner and red lip shade and I was done for the day!







Bewakoof also have some collection of T-shirtVestsJoggersFull sleeve T-shirt and Long T-shirt for men.
Buy similar T-shirt Dress 





I really hope you liked my outfit! So, come on my girls and fall onto this CRAZY new trend and oh so stylish trend.

Stay connected with me: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

Thank you so much for reading,



2 comments: