Wednesday 19 October 2016

Pantene Pro-v Hair fall control - Review

Hey everyone, I hope everyone is doing well! I've got another Review going on here! This time is for the New Pantene hair fall control shampoo and conditioner. I really enjoy trying new products.


Let's start off with the shampoo and conditioner! First impression of the new pantene hair fall control shampoo and conditioner is that they have a very good smell.



Production discription:
Pro-v, otherwise knows as panthenol, which has been found to remarkably improve hair health, strength and elasticity. Studies have revealed that pro-vitamins penetrate deep into the cortex of each hair strand. The two ingredients that make up Pantene's pro-vitamin complex - Panthenol and panthenyl Ethyl Ether - are carefully coupled in the formulation to restore health and shine from within.
Pantene's pro-v collections now have various formulations; each tailored and optimized to address specific hair needs. The results is nourished, beautiful, shiny hair.


Direction for use:
  • Brush your hair before wash
  • Wash thoroughly with water
  • Spread an adequate amount of shampoo on your palms 
  • Work your way to the scalp
  • Rinse thoroughly 

Product claims:
Pantene hair fall control shampoo is your first step to strong healthy hair from root to tip. It is designed to gently remove impurities from the hair and scalp that block the way for essential fortifying nutrients to penetrate the hair. It's pro-v formula nourished the hair root and helps strengthen hair to protect it from breakage. 


Packaging:
Pantene pro-v hair fall control shampoo and conditioner comes in an off white flip open bottle with a golden cap. The shampoo and conditioner is off white in colour and has very good smell. Shampoo and conditioner bottles are so cute and travel friendly.


Constancy:
The constancy of the Pantene shampoo and conditioner is neither too thick not too thin. Just in rijgh proportion. The texture of the shampoo is soft and smooth with good canstacy.

Price:
Shampoo - 110 INR for 180 ml
Conditioner - 55 INR for 75 ml




Direction:
Massage onto wet scalp/hair gently, Rinse off thoroughly.

Ingredintes of shampoo:
Water, sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium chloride, cocamidopropyl batanie, Glycol Distearate, Sodium citrate, cocamide MEA, fragrance, Sodium xylenesuldonate, citric acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Sodium benzoate, tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine disuccinate, hexyl cinnamal, penthenol, panthenyl Ethyl ether, Hydroxycitronellal, methylchloroistgiazoline, methylisothaizolinone manufactured by procter & gemble home products

YAY
  • Travel friendly 
  • Affordable 
  • Cute pacaking 
  • Love the smell
  • Good quantity 
  • Doesn't dry the hair
  • Makes hair sotf and shiny

NAY
  • Full of chemical




Review:
I get out of the shower and try to comb out my hair, and at the end I losing so much of my hair. So recently I have accepted the #14DayaChallege of New pantene hair fall control. My hair actually felt softer and didn't break much after applying this shampoo. Every time I use this shampoo it reduces the hair fall. It works great for my hair. I'll definitely repurchase it and I'm definitely adding this brand as one of my favorites in hair care. It's easy to carry withn us while we're traveling. It's travel and user friendly package. Now there are major improvement just like 2 or 3 strand of hair loss when I comb my hair. I love the mild fragrance, creamy texture and price of the bottle. Rs 110 for 180ml
 So if you're looking for a budget shampoo that may give you hair like you just stepped out of salon then you must try these out. 

"I can wear white without fear because the new pantene has got me one step closer to winning the battle against hairfall". 


My happy hair move shows my win against hairfall battle. Pantene has given me the perfect hair & perfect life. 


"The new Pantene truly helps fight against hair fall better than most leading shampoo brands!"


I hope you enjoyed this Review, please tell me what you think about it in the comments below, on FacebookTwitter send a link on the comments below or even on my Instagram, my username is Styleaddictgirl. Thank you so much for reading and I'll talk to you guys soon!! 

Have you tried pantene pro-v hair fall control shampoo and conditioner? How was your experience? Share in the comments section below!

"I'm taking up the #14DaysChallenge as a part of product review activity at BlogAdda in association with Pantene ! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Hair Restoration in Hyderabad
    Stem Cell Therapy In Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and useful information. Thanks for sharing the blog
    Wants to get Hair Transplant In Punjab at an affordable rate then Profile Forte would be the best option for you.

    ReplyDelete