Friday 1 September 2017

MCaffeine Products Review

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today's post is about new launched Products from MCaffeine. I've received two Products from their collection.
1. Neem caffeine facewash with Argan oil and vitamin E.
2. Sea Ferns caffeine sunscreen, SPF 30










So let's talk about their products.

1. Neem caffeine facewash with Argan oil and vitamin E.

Neem Caffeine Facewash is a unique blend that offers protection as well as nourishment to your skin.  Caffeine infused in the face wash tones your skin and Neem provides natural protection. Argan oil and Vitamin E give a healthy glow. A fragrance with refreshing notes recharges your mood. Use it in the evenings after a work day or anytime you want to feel at your best.
A paraben free formula that's not tested on animals.
Directions to use: Apply evenly over the face and massage gently. Rinse after 2 mins.
Quantity: 150 ml
Price: 499





Review:
The face wash comes in a light green color and has a refreshing fragrance.  This transparent part helps to keep a check on how much product is left. I have been using this MCaffeine Neem Face Wash since past 1 month almost and I am quite happy with the result. It lathers well and effectively removes oil and dirt and light makeup as well. It has a gel like consistency which helps it to spread easily on the skin. I usually take a generous amount of the face wash and massage it gently all over my damp face. It doesn’t make my skin dry or stretchy, even it provides hydration to the skin which gives a dewy finish to my face.
2. Sea fern caffeine sunscreen, SPF 30
Sea Ferns Sunscreen with Argan Oil and Calendula is a unique blend that offers protection as well as nourishment to your skin. Designed especially for the outdoors, SPF-30 provides sun protection. Special Sea Ferns extract provides natural sun protection. Calendula soothes your skin. Caffeine protects from harmful UV rays and tones the skin. An airy fragrance that reminds you of the blue skys and the deep seas. Use it every time you want to shine bright in the sun.
A paraben free formula not tested on animals. 

Directions to use: Get a small amount of Sunscreen from the bottle. Start with a dab and smooth evenly over clean face and neck before you go out in the Sun. 
Quantity: 150 ml
Price: 529





Review:
You know you need to wear sunscreen every day. I absolutely love that this is a moisturizer and sunblock in one! It doesn’t leave the skin dry if you skip moisturizer. My skin stays soft at the end of the day. Once applied, it takes literally seconds to soak in, leaving your skin feeling moisturized but not oily. The sunscreen blends really well too without leaving any white cast. It protects my skin from tan and I tan less now after sun exposure. It also work’s great as a makeup base as it makes my skin silky smooth and soft after application, I don’t need a moisturizer after using it. Loved it.
Thank you so much for reading,

Love,

Khyati Chevli

4 comments:

  1. I made an OK endeavor to get imply about how I could exhibit substance of this blog. I should state, not much intense but instead I surrendered each one of my weapons not long after in the wake of understanding it.
    กาแฟ ถั่ง เช่า

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Did you check www.hairsanjeevani.com They are offering the best hair growth oil with onion oil, argan oil, hibiscus, neem and 36 other herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Did you check https://www.hairsanjeevani.com They are offering the best hair growth oil with onion oil, argan oil, hibiscus, neem and 36 other herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
    hair oil

    ReplyDelete