Tuesday 7 February 2017

Diamond Mask Review







Hey evereveryone! I hope your day is going well! Today I want to share with you a review of the Diamond Facemask from R.K's Aroma.

For All Skin Types

R.K’s Aroma Diamond Mask is a combination of the choicest, most exclusive aromatic oils, tuberose, violet leaf and mogra. It decongests pores, leaving the skin clean, soft and firm, allowing it to breathe freely.

Ingredients:
Aqua (water), kaolin, soap stone, bentonite, tuberose oil, violet leaf oil, mogra oil, chamomile oil, tocopheryl acetate, enriched with vitamins that act as natural preservatives.

Method of use:
Apply to moist skin, allow to work for 10-15 minutes. Avoid contact with eyes or broken skin, rinse with water.

50 G- 420 Rs.

My review:
Once a week I like to pamper my face by using a deep cleansing mask. This is my all time favorite face mask. I love the texture of the mask itself. The product is very easy to apply and spreads evenly on the face. After my first treatment, the immediate effect I noticed was amazingly soft and smooth skin. This face mask is great for when you feel like your skin looks dull. It reveals a brighter layer of skin. I recommend you try it if you are looking for a mask to deep cleanse your face. Check their website Here

Order your Diamond Mask: Here

Thank you so much reading,
Love,
Khyati Chevli

No comments:

Post a Comment