Thursday 9 February 2017

Will You Be My Valentine?


















Hello girls, how are you all? One of the most awaited day is about to come. Excited:D Well today I have a very special and attractive look for you guys. Valentines day is just around the corner and I am sure some girls are worried about how are they going to dress up for their special day. So Today's post is all about how to dress up for valentine's date look

I Wore my Pink dress, which I designed! Aaaahhh I just love pink color. I decided to pair it with my favorite silver necklace, which I’ve had for almost a year and I love it more now then I did when I first got the necklace. This necklace goes with so many looks. Another jewellery I added is cute bracelet and rings. Look at the bracelet this is so cute :D For black combination I added black boots, belt and sling. Hot pink + Black +  Silver is a combo that makes me smile. As for the makeup I went with a winged eyeliner and pink lip shade, lastly I applied little bit of blush and I was done for the day! Girls, it's a date look, So make sure

What are your thoughts on my outfit? What you will be wearing this valentine's day? 

Do let me know in comments below :)
Until next time
xoxo #Styleaddictgirlies
I love you oodles and oodles, forever grateful for all your love and support <3
Thank you so much for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment