Sunday 19 February 2017

Evening Beige Dress

Hello Dears !
How is life going ? I hope you all have a wonderful and romantic Valentine´s Day full of flowers and time with your beloved one.




I’m beyond excited to bring you look from LibeRent. I had my eye on this dress for a long time but never really had the perfect occasion for it. I wore this dress from LibeRent a few weeks ago to the marriage function and am finally getting the chance to blog about it! This look is all about simplicity. The color beige is neutral, calm, and relaxing.




 I'm so obsessed with this dress, it's gorgeous! I kept accessories simple with a gold bracelet and few rings. If you have to attend marriage function and you're looking for Perfect dress. You can go with this one. You'll look gorgeous. You can find this beautiful dress here
This dress retail for 7000 INR and rent for 699 INR xx









I also wanted to thank you guys for all your love and support and for giving me the confidence to do what I love. In case you people are interested in being updated with my day to day dress-ups then you guys can always follow me on social media!
Next blog will be out soon. So stay tuned!
Find me: Instagram || Facebook || Twitter || Roposo
Snapchat: styleaddictgirl
Thank you so much for reading,
Love,
Khyati Chevli



2 comments: